DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
User: User means 1) any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Bsas.work and acting in the course of their employment; and 2) any person, job seeker, contractor, freelancer, employer, or business, that has registered for an account at https://bsas.work.
Profile: Profile means your information which you have submitted to the site, which may include your name, address, email address telephone number, work experience, website or information about your Company.
Account : Account means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System at bsas.work;
Listing: Listing means a description of a job or position that is currently available at your Company.
Site or Website: Site or website means bsas.work, all of its contents and all of its subdomains.
Service : Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Bsas.work makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
Work: Work means full-time, part-time, freelance or contractual work.
REQUIRED READING BEFORE REGISTRATION
In addition to our recommendation in the FAQS section to never send money to an employer for any reason, Never provide your social security number, social insurance number credit card, or bank account numbers to prospective employers.
These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and are in effect each time you access the site. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the bsas.work website.
THE SERVICE THAT BSAS.WORK PROVIDES
The bsas.work website 1) allows employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and 2) Allows candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
The provision of the service includes the following allowable activities
- Job Listing for Startups and Small Businesses that are looking for staff
- The ability to create a profile and description of your business
- The Ability to list job openings at your business through paid listings
- The ability to create a profile as a job seeker and a description of your work experience and skills
- The ability to search for jobs and apply for jobs with prospective employers.
Bsas.work makes information about job seekers available to employers that they have applied for a job with and makes information about job listings available to the general public and logged in users.
You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use any area of the bsas.work website.
- You may not use the site for any purpose other than listing jobs or applying for jobs.
- You may not use the bsas.work website to build a database of any kind.
- You may not use the work website for data scraping or data mining.
- You may not use the bsas.work website for a business that does not yet exist and is only at the planning stage.
- You may not use the bsas.work site to spam or harass any user.
- You may not use the work site to engage in language that is profane, derogatory, racially insensitive or abusive.
This bsas.work website focuses on specific types of businesses. Bsas.work lists jobs for companies that are for-profit, that sell physical products and services that people can use or digital products and services that people can use.
The following companies, profile types and job listings are prohibited.
We do not list profiles or jobs for companies that pertain to:
- A not for profit organization
- Multi-level marketing
- Motivational Courses
- Internet Marketing Courses
- Business Courses
- Any illegal activity
- Any job by an employer who has misrepresented the nature of their business or their true activities
- Any organization that already has more than 10 Full-Time employees.
- Any job involving modeling or requires the job seeker to send the employer pictures or videos of themselves as part of their paid work.
USE OF THE BSAS.WORK CONTENT
The contents of the bsas.work site including videos, blogs, text, articles, listings, user profiles and graphics are solely for the purposes of hiring and being hired. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use of the content on this site is allowed. You agree, as a user of bsas.work not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the bsas.work website.
Any unauthorized use or sale of the content is punishable by the laws of Ontario, Canada.
The following activities are prohibited.
- Engaging in any activity that would put an unusually large load on the bandwidth, traffic or site infrastructure.
- Accessing the website login areas through any means other than your username and password provided during registrations at https://bsas.work.
- Using any device to navigate or search the bsas.work website other than the search tools available on the Site or publicly available web search results
- Using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
- Violating or attempt to violate the security of the work website by attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Forging emails from bsas.work or unlawfully accessing any part of our email sending system.
- Tampering with any portion of the site without the knowledge of the webmaster including attempts to reverse engineer or login without authorization.
- Duplicating any portion of the site without authorization.
- Pingbacks or track backs to the website
- Visiting the site by means of web robots.
- Posting any information on your user profile, work experience, company information or job description that is false, inaccurate, refers to an animal, inanimate object, other person or is not your own.
- Registering an account, posting a profile, applying for a job or submitting a job listing on behalf of any other person.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a bsas.work server or account which You are not authorized to access.
- Posting data from restricted password only areas of the site in a public area.
- Soliciting passwords from other users
- Deleting content from the account of another user.
- Harassing any user or initiating contact with any user that has not applied for a position with you or requested contact with you.
- Including information in your profile or description that is profane, vulgar, unprofessional, obscene, abusive, threatening, hateful, racist, discriminatory, sexually explicit or could reasonably cause anxiety and discomfort to other users.
Violating system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Bsas.work will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
TERMS SPECIFICALLY APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYEES,FREELANCERS AND CONTRACTORS
- Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the bsas.work website. work is not an employer with respect to any job you have listed.
- We are not responsible for any portion of the hiring or work process other than providing the job listing and the job application system.
- The work website allows employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and 2) Allows candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
- We are not responsible for the execution, fulfillment, procurement or provision of salaries, perks, contracts or profit sharing. All activities other than the listing of jobs, profiles and facilitating job applications shall be the responsibilities of the user who has listed the job and the user who has applied for the job.
PROHIBITED INFORMATION IN ADVERTISEMENTS
A Job listing may not contain:
1) Hyperlinks. The company profile link to the Company’s website is the only Hyperlink allowed.
2) Misleading information
3) Multiple Keywords
4) Any information unrelated to the job to be done.
5) More than one job
6) Materials designed to exploit job seekers, sexually or otherwise.
VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAWS
- You may not post jobs on the bsas.work website that violate applicable local and national laws. Any job posted on this platform must be above the minimum hourly wage in the jurisdiction which the job seeker resides.
OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- You may not use or distribute a job seeker’s information for purposes unrelated to hiring or interviewing.
- You may not request money from a job seeker who has applied for a position with your Company for any reason.
- You may not post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job ad where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
- You may not use bsas.work to promote events or meetings that have nothing to do with your business, website or hiring clients.
- You may not post any job that requires the job seeker to pay money upfront, pay a registration fee, or pay for a monthly membership fee.
- You may not list any opportunity that does not represent bona fide work or bonafide freelance or contractual work.
- You may not post jobs on the bsas.work site for modeling or that require the employee, freelancer or contractor to send pictures or videos of themselves as part of their work .
- You may not advertise sexual services or seek employees, freelancers or contractors for jobs of a sexual nature
- You may not use the website to endorse a political party, political agenda, political position, belief or issue.
- You may not use the bsas.work website to promote any religion, spirituality or motivational system of any kind.
- You may not post jobs targeted to users outside of our listed geographical area of focus.
- You may not apply for a job on this site if your country is not in the list of available countries in the address form.
- You may not make mention of gender, sexual life, racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religion, memberships, marital status or pregnancy, in a way that is designed to discriminate against any user in a job listing.
USER POSTED CONTENT
Bsas.work does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Bsas.work endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
- The bsas.work website allows 1) Employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and 2) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. work can not guarantee the accuracy of the information that has been posted by any user.
- work is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and job seekers. As a result, is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the Bsas.work Site.
- While work reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove User Content, job ads, resumes or other material from the Bsas.work Site from time to time, Bsas.work does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the work website. Other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the bsas.work website.
- ecause User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Bsas.work cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Bsas.work Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Bsas.work Site and the Bsas.work Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Bsas.work makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Bsas.work website or the Bsas.work Content. The use of all Bsas.work Site and the Bsas.work Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Bsas.work and may be made at any time. Bsas.work cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the bsas.work. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Bsas.work or through or from bsas.work shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- work does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third-party products or services advertised or listed on the Bsas.work Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third-party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, BSAS.WORK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY BSAS.WORK SITE OR ANY BSAS.WORK SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY BSAS.WORK SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY BSAS.WORK SITE OR THE BSAS.WORK CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, BSAS.WORK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE BSAS.WORK SITE AND BSAS.WORK CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. BSAS.WORK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BSAS.WORK MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE BSAS.WORK CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BSAS.WORK, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY BSAS.WORK SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST MONEY OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST WORK OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY BSAS.WORK SITE AND THE BSAS.WORK CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT BSAS.WORK IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, BSAS.WORK’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BSAS.WORK SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE BSAS.WORK CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
The Bsas.work website contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Bsas.work of the contents on such third-party websites. Bsas.work is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If You decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at Your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Bsas.work, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (1) any User Content or other material You provide to any Bsas.work Site, (2) Your use of any Bsas.work Content, or (3) Your breach of these Terms.
Bsas.work shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Bsas.work makes no claims or representations that the Bsas.work Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of Canada. Access to the Bsas.work Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access any Bsas.work Site You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. By using our website, you, represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity that prohibits your use of this website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Bsas.work’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Bsas.work’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Bsas.work website, a particular “Legal Notice,” or software license or material on particular pages on the Bsas.work Site, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Bsas.work with respect to the use of the Bsas.work Site. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- If You use the Bsas.work Site through a mobile device, You agree that information about Your use of the Bsas.work Site through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the Bsas.work Site through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through Your mobile device. By accessing the Bsas.work Site using a mobile device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Bsas.work data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Bsas.work account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Bsas.work Site through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with Your provider to find out if the Bsas.work Site are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
- By using any downloadable application to enable Your use of the Bsas.work Site, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of Bsas.work. Bsas.work reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Bsas.work Site and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Bsas.work Site and/or any other services provided to You by Bsas.work, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Bsas.work is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Bsas.work Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the Bsas.work Site, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
Bsas.work may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its own discretion and you should check on the terms and conditions periodically or read any emails advising you of a change to the terms and conditions.