Who we are Our website address is https://bsas.work
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
User / Users : User means 1) any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Bsas.work and acting in the course of their employment; and 2) any person, job seeker, contractor, freelancer employer, or business, that has registered for an account at https://bsas.work.
Account : means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
Profile: Profile means your information which you have submitted to the site, which may include your name, address, email address telephone number, work experience, website or information about your business.
Listing: Listing means a description of a job or work that is currently available at your Company.
Content : means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Cookie : means a small text file placed on your computer by Bsas.work when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.
Data : means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Service : means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Bsas.work makes available through the Web Site Bsas.work either now or in the future;
System : means any online communications infrastructure that Bsas.work makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, articles, job listings, job applications, profiles,accounts, live chat facilities and email links;
Site or Website : Site or website means bsas.work, all of its contents and all of its subdomains.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 Name;
- 2.2 Date of birth;
- 2.3 Job title & profession;work experience;skills;company information
- 2.4 Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 Demographic information such as postal code, zip code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information.
- Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Bsas.work for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties other than companies you have applied for a job with. Your profie information is not searchable or visible to anyone other than companies you have willfully applied for work with.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- Third Party Web Sites and Services
Bsas.work employes the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and email marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Bsas.work requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Should Bsas.work decide to transfer ownership of the business, this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
- 6.2.3.You may elect at any time to unsubscribe from our newsletters or marketing or promotional mailings by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the mailing or contacting us directly to be removed from marketing communications.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE DELETED
- You may request deletion of your account at any time.
- Should you request deletion of your account, we retain the right to inform Job Seekers that have applied for work with you that you have deleted your account.
- Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to Bsas.work and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- Changes to this Policy
ADDITIONAL WEBSITE INFORMATION
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.